Home Insurance


J.G. Elliott Insurance Center is here to help you find the perfect renters & home insurance policy for your home, condo, rental property or vacant dwelling. We also coordinate your insurance plan to meet all the requirements for your home or dwelling.


Your home may be your most expensive life purchase. Therefore, it’s a great idea for your homeowner’s policy to reflect your investment.

Rental Property

Rental property covered under personal insurance is habitational property owned by an individual, not a corporation, partnership or LLC, and rented to individuals. The structure may consist of up to four units and the owner may occupy one of the units in a multiunit structure.

Condo Owners

Condominium or cooperative unit owners own only the inside of their units. The outside of their units are owned by the condominium association or the cooperative. All insurance-related issues must be evaluated based on the condominium or cooperative bylaws.

Vacant Dwelling

In order to have all the coverage your typical home policy covers, you must purchase a vacant home policy. There are additional underwriting criteria for these policies and generally they require that you keep the utilities on, lawn maintained and someone must inspect the property regularly.

Beyond Insurance.

Frequently people go for years without reviewing their insurance program, even though life quickly changes. By answering a few questions, you can have the peace of mind knowing that your family and possessions are protected.








Scottsbluff, Nebraska
Phone: 308.635.2023

Chadron, Nebraska
Phone: 308.432.6917

Casper, Wyoming
Phone: 307.439.7777

Torrington, Wyoming
Phone: 307.532.2147

Wheatland, Wyoming
Phone: 307.322.4025